Win market share with faster knowledge sharing
RevOps teams rely on fast, accurate sharing of knowledge and data between Marketing, Sales and Customer Support teams. Obie helps sales teams get access to the right information fast so that they can focus on closing more deals.
- Unify access to every piece of collateral required to prospect, close and retain customers.
- Scale RevOps teams with ease by connecting knowledge to the places where questions are asked, like Slack.
- Search for sales collateral, competitor battle cards, product specs and more in Google Drive, Confluence and 16+ other silos.
- Eliminate confusion and uncertainty with verified content.
"I like that I can use Obie through Slack to find answers to my questions. I'm on a sales team so it is the easiest way for me to find a quick answer. I don't have to stop my call to ask someone a question, I can simply type it in to Slack and get an answer through Obie."
"Obie has helped tremendously in keeping our sales reps up to speed with the right and correct information."
"All you have to do is type in a regular question or a couple of key words and Obie will search your resources for you. Plus, the more you use it, the smarter it gets!"
"Waiting on a human response is a gamble but Obie gets back to you with multiple suggestions in seconds."
How to inject Obie into your sales process
Connect integrations or build an internal knowledge base from scratch
(Standard & Team Drives)
Obie will search file names, content within files (Docs, Slides, PDFs, images etc.) and even text within images.
In Zendesk, Obie searches the Help Guide article titles and bodies of the articles.
(Cloud & Server)
Within Confluence, Obie will search the titles and content of pages, and titles of files in file lists.
Obie will search file titles, content within files, file descriptions and more within Box.
Build a library of FAQs directly within Obie. When searching, Obie will look at the ‘question’ and ‘answer’ portion of FAQs.
Use the built in wiki to codify processes for your team. Obie searches the title and full body of pages.
Access knowledge in the flow of work
16+ Integrations to
Create a single source of truth for sales
Reduce frequently asked questions with your new virtual helper, Obie. Automatically resolve issues by allowing Obie to suggest answers to frequently asked questions.
- Lightning-fast knowledge format (Obie FAQs) for faster access to snippets and scripts.
- Don't ask a channel - ask Obie! Search across 16+ silos simultaneously, with intelligent content previews to resolve issues faster.
- AI-powered Slack-bot that senses questions asked and aids support seekers to issue resolution.
Scale sales teams faster with less shoulder-taps
For rapidly growing companies, employee onboarding can be resource intensive. Streamline the onboarding process for new sales hires by enabling more autonomous workflows.
- Facilitate a self-serve employee onboarding process
- Provide a delightful new employee experience
- Reduce frequent shoulder tapping for information
Gain insights to improve employee onboarding
Start codifying knowledge that has been frequently requested by new employees identified by Obie.
- Automate knowledge gap reporting and create a backlog of knowledge requests.
- Identify out-of-date knowledge
- Discover and resolve repeat issues
Accelerate Internal Support
Build a scalable internal support process that lasts. Reduce FAQs, enable self serve support and improve SLAs with Obie.
Our Customers Love Obie
Obie uses AI-powered technology to empower more people across your teams to get the right answers, fast.
Mohammed DajaniSenior IT Manger, Cvent
Obie has been a great addition to our team. Obie has helped prevent tickets from happening in the first place by providing instant answers. Our engineers also love it because of its slick integration with Slack and Jira. This has contributed to overall better user experience and customer satisfaction.
Sarah WilkinsCustomer Success Manager, Podium
I love the quick access to information and not having to wait for a human to respond. Giving our team access to Obie keeps our support team from having to constantly respond to questions. This frees them up to handle our customers in a more timely manner.
Adam MaxfieldSales Trainer, Lendio
Obie has made managing constant changes easier than ever. With a constantly changing environment, Obie has helped tremendously in keeping our sales reps up to speed with the correct information. This has allowed them to query customer questions and receive the answers they need in-the-moment.